TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Tiger FollowersFirstly merry christmas! Enjoy the season - my...

1. 527 Posts.
    Tiger Followers

Firstly merry christmas! Enjoy the season - my next coversation will be after a trip through Africa in early Jan and will report back.

I think the tide of sentiment has turned and some what fortuitesly with the end of 'no where man' aka 'Storm' and hopefully one other possible alternative nic he uses.

Oppy holders (including myself)it will be a nail biter to see if the puzzle falls into place before end of March. If it does there are fabulous gains. I am confident it will from what I hear, I guesse I would have bailded otherwise.

I have backed a couple of stinkers (and bailed) NAD, BKP, LAF...but have major bags in CQT (buy 19c), Gindalbie(buy many hundreds thousands at @ 6.5c), OXR, and recently ALB (this is another short term 5 bagger).

Tiger has all that it takes for $2.00 except the confidence of the market which is primarly shaken by country risk. Idiots like no where man dont help. Remember there are major players in the area making serious money who have a different take on the country risk.

Watch and wait they will jump in. <40c is a thing of the past when you got > 4bn in ground metal at just ONE of the prospects.

hold on - enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.