AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Just talking conventional Gas ... You need to think of something...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Just talking conventional Gas ...

You need to think of something 10km away from your house and now imagine that where ever you drill along that 10km line there is likely to be gas present ... only in multiple horizontal zones perhaps 3 discreat zones!

Now Start thinking about the current Lawn shale area as outlined on AJQ maps... highlighted pink on most AJQ QLD maps ...this area is roughly 60km x 20km long... so now think that this gas occurance is possibly present over the entire 1200km2.

Now lets really start to speculate... Now start thinking about the extended Lawn Shale and Riversleigh shale formations highlighted in green on the same map above. The section which overlaps with the AJQ Tenement boundaries (Blue). I would guess, conservatively, as being 120km by 60km or 7200km2 approx, give or take several 100km2... Now this entire area may also have similar gas occurances.

So I expect this is where they are deriving prospective 22 TCF of Lawn shale and 18 TCF of Riversleigh shale resource. I assume that the Prospective estiamtes are P50 or most likely (Not P10 or P90).

Ok so conventional oil/gas likely to have a large upside

But wait ....

I have not dicussed unconventional ...

We know that over 10km the Lawn shale varies from between 125m to 250+m thick... We know that lawn shale drill core in tests after a few days produced gas at 70psi pressure (and Riversliegh 40 psi so far)... We know that Logs of the Egilabria/ Desert creek and Argyle Creek wells showed that there are gas zones.

I would hazard a "guess" that the conventional gas is likely to be commercial on its own given the size of the field and ecomonies of scale that can be brought to bear... I suggest that any gas derived from the unconventional is a bonus...

All however is IMHO you need to do your own research to confirm the above.

PS: One final Comment ... The Map below also shows that Gas has been discovered in Burketown which is 10km N.East of the Lawn shale area (pink bit) ...so seems to me the gas zone is not just limited to the Pink and Green sections...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.