IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

all good with prr

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Some here don't like my never ending positivity. Some have even advised me to cut down on the "red bulls' and to take a "chill pill" - that is how agitated some have become - lol.

Anyway, rather than me coming up with positives, I decided to use another poster's list of positives. (I hope that he doesn't mind).

Quote.
    1.The appointment of 3 world class doctors..
    2. The grant from saxony for further studies.
    3.The purchase of over 1 million units by the chairman..
    4.The past talk of upcoming potential partnering by Matt..
    5.The positive talk and quotes of dr Neil Fraser..
    6.The efforts and costs put into the manufacturing and distribution facilities..
    7.The continuance of ongoing recruiting,,albeit a little slow..
    8. Positive feedback from some patients..
    9. The fact we have orphan status , low toxicity,and the possibility of fast track to market at reduced costs ..
    Unquote.

Another very positive contribution was the "wakey wakey" post by a prominent poster on this forum. The post should be compulsory reading for anyone interested in investing in PRR. What is stated in that post is spot on - in my opinion. (would love to have it place on the PRR web site - on the home page).

There you are, none of the above is mine. Its what others are saying about this wonderful stock! I could go on and add a few of my own positives, but I don't want to agitate anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.