IMM 0.86% 29.3¢ immutep limited

all good with prr, page-16

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @ Macenroc.
    As one of the folk that have chosen to buy and hold or buy and accumulate as my strategy I feel that HotCopper is a place where I can meet and listen to others with the same mindset. Others who have faith in the future of Immunotherapy and others with the same dream of CVac giving hope to those who suffer from this terrible disease.
    Sure I have to read through posts that I don't fully agree with and I too sometimes find Robhood's continual, repetitive posts uncomfortable to read but he is defending his position and reinforcing his mindset everyday. Just like the non holders, traders who like to tease those with a view to go long.
    I can understand his reason for posting, even though I often wonder if it does more harm than good.

As much as I'd like to say I don't care about the opinions of non holders I obviously do, as most of them have found a place in my ignore list, I have felt more confident and my HotCopper experience has improved ever since.
    There isn't much fun or wisdom found in listening to a bad loser or a manipulator unless you know their agenda.
    As for the share price, I think what Robhood is trying to say is that the current shareprice does not reflect the true value and he believes like myself that the stock he holds will recover as sentiment improves.
    Good luck in your trading or holding.
    Stoody

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
0.003(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $283.7K 964.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 211767 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 407403 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.