ATC 0.00% 5.1¢ altech batteries ltd

I don't think that the ASX has got any role in this. I think it...

1. 91 Posts.
    I don't think that the ASX has got any role in this. I think it is quite simple as I have stated in previous posts.

They need to achieve either or all of the following: FNT funding (for shareholder approval), independent research, leading to a professional roadshow and interest from larger institutions/fund managers.

This would then lend to the stock to significant volume, and protect it from the actions of one broking house today (Bells) acting for a nutter with an axe to grind. The nutter is almost out by the way so we should see some stability.

I really don't think you can directly link the shareprice with the operational performance of the company, and any reaserach that is performed on the company will bear this out. Watch this space.

What is the problem is the crap communication that takes place between the directors and shareholders i.e. sweet f..k.all.

They also need to rearrange the corporate structure in the longer term, closing Perth and having a purely telco board. The frustrating thing is that ATC have got the hard part right, setting up a business that will make money (and yes, after looking at the data FNT will too), and yet seem not to have the back office part functioning correctly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $18.58K 362.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1499590 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1630527 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.