PLT 6.82% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

Hey all,I can confess to having single-handedly ensured the...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hey all,

I can confess to having single-handedly ensured the surge in the SP by selling some at 9.9c (purchased a little while ago at 6.2c) ... Murphy's law dictates that it was always going to go up from there, reminding me with each increase that I missed out! (LOL)

That's all right, I've got plenty purchased at prices well below the current SP (12c), and I'm not selling ... the above-mentioned trade was a tiny one in a recent series of buys/sells just to play with the recent bounces, I'm more than happy to see the SP go in the right direction and keep going up (about time; let's hope it continues).

Dabru, it's interesting you mentioned 20c ... after the close it occurred to me that when we start getting to 15c - 20c, plenty of convertible notes holders would start to look at converting their 9.5c options, which would be great for the company in terms of additional cash-flow.

It was a very nice announcement yesterday ... let's hope it's followed up by further (upward) revisions in the SUS yield. They were pleasingly conservative when they estimated 20K / month, once starting to get 1K / day. I assume they would work more than 5 days a week in that part of the world, and hopefully the SUS yield can increase further whilst waiting for Malaysia and Poland to kick in next year.

More than anything, let's hope the run continues to ensure the SP is consistently above 11.5c between now and next February (re. the $2M placement at 11.5c or below).

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.