AVM 7.41% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

all holders should read this , page-4

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Well on the Rorschach test - I am one who'll be waiting!!

Glass half empty is the view!! (CURRENTLY)

I never believed it could go this low, and hence having lost that affirmation, believe it can now go lower.

Logic and fundamentals are no longer a consideration. I believe the outcome of the review will be far worse then we expected based on the following;

* Bill's assertion was that they have landed, (basically) on something they can live with!! Which means to me, they have ended far short of where they wanted to be.
    Further, my impression is that all the good work in years previous when AVM was the only one willing to invest in the DRC counts for nothing. Under current conditions with China now throwing money - old friendships mean nothing!!! and;

* as to the question raised in the webcast, which asked about contractors understanding the situation with regard to a scale back and whether their might be litigation. Bill answered, that they were likely to work together for the benefit of all.
    However, when the question was asked, as to whether the DRC gov't had the SAME approach?? The response from Bill was an definite NO - (perhaps not in those words - listen for yourself).
    He stated he doesn't think they see it that way (or something similiar). This to me transcribes to the fact that they have been unaffected in their stance by the current global situation and have given little or (most probably NO) latitude to this in the neg's.

We are in for tougher times re: share price, considering where its already been.

A 'wait and see' approach for me - but I will be buying at some stage for the inevitable climb back!!!

cheers all

and as ever with Anvil it not about location, location location - It's about....patience.. patience...patience

Levelhead :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $3.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $18.63K 668.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 545140 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.