RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

Anka I would disagree with your valuation of 31c due to the...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Anka

I would disagree with your valuation of 31c due to the Chinese backing ann this week. They will have done their Due Dilligence before committing funds, and must be confident that there is something they want in the pipeline. There is always the T.Grammer effect which could add 30c per share. He hasn't got a bad track record.

I would however agree that the run-up to present levels has been swift, and a bit of profit taking or panic selling could cause the price to drop just as quick ( mid 70's without news IMO). There could be some serious tree shaking on Monday to sort out the short term speculators from the long term holders.

Hopefully we will get some positive results from Stormbreaker South and QVF soon. In the current climate anything with a hint of Ni (or U) goes ballistic.

Anka, you stated that this Ni explorer is way overpriced, do you reckon FXR, as a Ni producer, is underpriced ( irrispective of Fox Management placement pr blunders, and production issues ). I hold both and am interested as to why you are negative on both stocks.

Happy to hold, enjoying the ride. Hoo Roo..

No Pro ( too slow ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $847 211.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7241876 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6669400 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.