DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

OfficiallyDML does not know anything until it actually receives...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Officially
    DML does not know anything until it actually receives a FORMAL BID ...so they have no news and nothing to say officially....

But of course the brokerage firm it hired to do all the leg work with interested parties...would know......

well we now near the end of aug and the july deadline set by the banks (which was not set in concrete and seems to be very flexible) was extended to the end of August.....

In that time the company has made vast improvements showing its a viable asset wort acquiring.......

Everything built ...and and running...resources identified...producing and selling........

There has been a lot of control over the price for a long time.....and one would be forgiven for suggesting that those responsible know more than they should.........

And YES the company could have referred the ASX to the Aug 31 date for an OFFER or OFFERS ...BUT it didn't...

NOW that seems odd and would be a plausible reply.......

So what now they fall back to no knowledge ..plausible deniability....the domain of politicians ..so I thought.....

----------------------
    Yesterday after a rise to 17.5...close to close...all of a sudden ...some party (s) decided enough was enough and sold it down...BUT JUST who were they REALLY selling DOWN to.....

Today its power up to 23.5 almost crashing through 24....
    Turnover was high...

A BLOCKING wall was put in place BUT eventually it FELL....over 1 mill shares on the SELL at 21c wiped.....and then it started to move...UP

Yes I believe THAT moment of truth is very close....

And MAYBE TOO HIGH a PRICE RISE is what they hope to PREVENT

as IT MAY NOT offer toO big a gap to an INITIAL BID OFFER....
    CFC ( major Chinese Shareholder and former BIDDER) is in the MIX of potential BIDDERS...with CFC already informing DML of a indicative offer range of 35 to 40c (if they were to bid)

THIS was a CONFIDENTIAL LETTER to DML BUT DML disclosed it to the market.....CFC was NOT happy about that........

To acquire a working mine with a completed MILL is instant revenue for the buyer.......profits will depend on their debt structure...and how they run the mine and commodity prices........

BUT this is the near bottom of the market.....and CFC previously OFFERED AROUND $1.60 A SHARE just late last year with the deal falling over in early 2013////

The legislated 6 mths rest period between bids for CFC is over and they are FREE to BID again.....
    They previously had FIRB approval ..so that's NO obstacle....

Its a case of which BIDDER will step forward first......

The big buyer may now decide to use the small window to put some real pressure on shareholders....knowing full well what IS COMING........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.