FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

all i can say is wow!!, page-2

1. 86,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning,

Hmmmm, well? There is always plenty of stuff around like this and for me personally I would rather not look at them - even if they ever prove to be correct.
    There is always a grain or more of truth in them and it makes you wonder - if you read enough of them you end up believing it.
    Basically every doomsdayer can write you an encyclopedia on this stuff - and most doomsdayers I know are - guess what - dirt poor. - So what does this tell you about their survival skills?

However - this being said I have often wondered what one should have a store of wealth in if the poo does ever really hit the fan and I am open to suggestions.

The obvious list is a garden and a gun etc. - and a store of PHYSICAL gold and as many skills as you can muster ------ but beyond that I am completely confused.

I hold several million fml and I do that for a couple of reasons -

1. Great opportunity
    2. Great exposure to gold - and I want that at the moment for a couple of reasons
    a. Gold is looking good and I don't believe we are in a bubble
    b. Times are NOT cruisie normal - this time is different to the last several decades and it doesn't hurt to have an exposure to gold - look at the charts of March 09.

All this being said - if the doomsdayers are correct (and I don't think they are) - when the poo passes the fan, fml and any other company won't be worth a cracker to owners - who ever is in power will have swept away ownership rights with the stroke of a pen (and probably a gun).

So what the hell do you have a store of wealth in beside the above??

On this lovely note - have a good morning Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.