FML 2.94% 17.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Morning,Hmmmm, well? There is always plenty of stuff around like...

1. 87,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning,

Hmmmm, well? There is always plenty of stuff around like this and for me personally I would rather not look at them - even if they ever prove to be correct.
    There is always a grain or more of truth in them and it makes you wonder - if you read enough of them you end up believing it.
    Basically every doomsdayer can write you an encyclopedia on this stuff - and most doomsdayers I know are - guess what - dirt poor. - So what does this tell you about their survival skills?

However - this being said I have often wondered what one should have a store of wealth in if the poo does ever really hit the fan and I am open to suggestions.

The obvious list is a garden and a gun etc. - and a store of PHYSICAL gold and as many skills as you can muster ------ but beyond that I am completely confused.

I hold several million fml and I do that for a couple of reasons -

1. Great opportunity
    2. Great exposure to gold - and I want that at the moment for a couple of reasons
    a. Gold is looking good and I don't believe we are in a bubble
    b. Times are NOT cruisie normal - this time is different to the last several decades and it doesn't hurt to have an exposure to gold - look at the charts of March 09.

All this being said - if the doomsdayers are correct (and I don't think they are) - when the poo passes the fan, fml and any other company won't be worth a cracker to owners - who ever is in power will have swept away ownership rights with the stroke of a pen (and probably a gun).

So what the hell do you have a store of wealth in beside the above??

On this lovely note - have a good morning Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.