My Xmas wish list to Santa1 Rudd loses election late this year ,...

1. 326 Posts.
    My Xmas wish list to Santa

1 Rudd loses election late this year , is rejected by UN , and takes up as a consultant looking for work advising the resources sector. He then falls back to being a ' kept man ' under the watchful eye of his successful wife

2 Swan is expelled from Australia and sent to Uganda as that countries treasury advisor

3 ALP decides to expell all union leaders from the party and then has to do a backflip on this decision becuase it can't find a new leader

4 Gillard decides to start a family with her union official partner ( I know, not a great thought , but the price must be paid )

5 Wong starts a new course at ACT Uni to learn something about climate change

6 Peter Costello ( brought back under ' emergency powers ') is properly installed as new PM

7 Tony Abbott leaves politics to concentrate on being a full time triathelte

8 Peter 'Pink Batts' Garret rejoins Midnight Oil ( new album Burning Houses out in time for Xmas )

9 Resource Rent tax consigned to rubbish bin ,with each mining company to receive a 10% dicount on next years royalties as compensation for prior defamation by Labor Govt

10 Dr Ken Henry continues his political career by joining Wayne Swan in Uganda to experiment with resources rent taxes ( don't worry , the resources sector there is very small so there is very little to destroy )

10 ASX responds to new order with a rise of 25%

It hope it will be a great Xmas

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.