RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

all in order for aim listing

1. 1,010 Posts.
    Talked to PL yesterday and confirmed that all is going to plan for AIM opening next Monday London time...
    African Oil is also preparing data for determining fist drilling location, announcement before the end of this month, which I guess could be or must be next week....

As we all know since or before we invested in Range that there are significant political issues in Somalia, nevertheless I talked to him about Lasanod being taking over by Somaliland and he is not too worried about that incident as the Range oil locations a considerable further away from Lasanod.

My view is that due to the political unrest over there we have the current share price at the more or less 60 cents, if it was not for that situation Range would have gone above 3 dollars per share after completing the Puntland deal and with any announcement on the first drilling schedule to be published before the end of this month maybe Range would have gone above the 4 dollars mark.
    I believe that with all the current associations that range has today and in particular the one with African Oil the risk has been significantly reduced, it just a matter of when the first drill commences to cement the beginning of the new economic era for Puntland/Somalia and for us.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.