AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

all is not lost if they regroup

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Hi,

I reckon if they pursue the survival strategy they can still come back from near death experience. I have done some calculations based on the following assumptions.

1. AZZ follow thru with OUTLAR field. Assume each well produces 3 to 5 Bcf on average and they drill 4 more wells. Each additional well is drilled every three month from April 2008 onwards and costs US $1.3M to AZZ. Each well produces avg of 3 Mcf and 200 barrels per day for rougly 3 to 5 years.

2. AZZ again sticks with Harrison (Harrison 2 in drilling now and say one more Well on this patch). Again assumes it produces 3 Mcf and 200 barrels per day (some guesstimate based on Harris -1 results before it went pear shaped). Here the NRI for AZZ is approx 60%. I have assumed that it costs $2.5M to AZZ to drill this well.

3. I am assuming that AZZ has (after paying for Harrison-2) approx $4.5 Million (they had approx $9.0 Million as at end Dec 2007).

4. I am also assuming that their expenses per quarter are approx $1.25 Million (around $500K for convertibles and $750K for staff and other things).

5. Revenue from drilled wells starts approx 2 months after expenses.

6. I am also assuming 100% success rate (am I dreaming here!!!!!)

- Based on above, my spreadsheet says that they will always be cash flow positive and will have approx $27M as at end Aug 2009.

So if they don't do anything with all other properties, they can pay all their convertibles and still have approx $7M and over $2.8 Million per month revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.