MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi OrtI agree totally, the positives are still there and are...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Ort

I agree totally, the positives are still there and are plain for all to see, those who wish to see anyway. Of course there is always the inherent risk in this type of company but the groundwork has been put in place.

A 57% drop over two THs is very hard to take on the chin. No matter how much MEO have in the pipeline the hurt is in the here and now and I can understand the immense frustration on the MEO threads. But as LT investors in MEO we have all suffered the same losses

1031 succinctly covers the frustration felt by all but anger and frustration is preyed upon by others in the HC forum, as we have seen today.

What I can never get my head around is the evident joy that some people have in basking in the glory of the misfortune of others but that, unfortunately, is human nature. As I have said before, I wish they would attach more facts to their downramps so they can be of use to fellow investors, especially newbies .

Unfortunately, it is usually those who don't know much about the stock but would rather drive the SP down as far as they can for very lucrative trading margins once the SP recovers, which it will!

When I mentioned 'last chance saloon' I meant the last chance out of the present drilling programmes. MEO has spent the last two years doing the groundwork for projects that will keep rolling into 2013 and beyond.

The team were very upbeat about projects other than Heron at the AGM so it will be good to see the fortunes of the company owners turn around through the hard work of well credentialed staff.

Keep up the positive vibes Ort, we certainly need them.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.