MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

If you had any doubts about Putin wanting control of energy...

1. 78 Posts.
    If you had any doubts about Putin wanting control of energy resources read the latest news story:-

25 August 2006 .. Russia spins global energy spider's web... full story at:-

http://atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/HH25Dj01.html

Now to tie the above into Kyrgyzstan where MHL is based consider the following:-

Kurmanbek Saliyevich Bakiyev the president of Kyrgyzstan is “Putin’s man, being a soviet-trained professional, he served in the Soviet Red Army.

Bakiyev HAS already proposed placing the Kyrgyz hydro-energy sector under the management of the Russian government-controlled Unified Energy Systems enterprise

Bakiyev wants the “West” out of Kyrgyzstan, with his government having recently expelled US diplomats

Close neighbouring country Uzbekistan HAVE revoked the licence and seized the assets of Western companies operating there.

These neighbours (Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan) are very close politically.

Look I could have it all wrong (time will tell) but it appears to me that "Putin" already has defacto control of Kyrgyzstan based upon Bakiyev's actions to date over the Kyrgyz hydro-energy sector.

There are plenty of news stories available on the net to support my views - simply use google and search for any one of, or a combination of:-

Kyrgyzstan news, Uzbekistan news, Bakiyev, Putin, Putin and energy

Cheers

Sunshine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.