VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

all is quiet......for now

1. 1,170 Posts.
    As there is very little trading action going with ORD I am just reviewing announcements etc over the past 12 months to validate why I am holding ORD as my No 1 stock.

Below is a part out of SPP

"Copper: Copper Flats Project in WA
    Ord together with its wholly owned subsidiary, Nicholson East Pty Ltd, own several large tenements in WA and are exploring for copper. Copper Flats was the founding asset when Ord listed on the ASX. Ord now has over 4,000 square kilometres in these tenements. Since inception, Ord has invested in several exploration programs. The new leadership team at Ord since March 2009 has reviewed and commissioned an independent consultant to assess the project. In July and August 2009, Ord conducted an extensive airborne magnetic survey.

Ords technical advisor has analysed the data and designed the following exploration program:
    Stage One:
    o Preliminary MLEM traverses across key areas to sample the EM responses
    o Detailed geological mapping and sampling of the key areas
    Stage Two:
    o Detailed MLEM over key areas
    o Data processing, interpretation and reporting
    Stage Three:
    o Follow-up RC testing to 200m of selected targets
    o Will require machine clearance of access tracks for heavy drill equipment
    o Sampling and assaying
    o Reporting

Ord is also assessing potential strategic options to create more value in Copper Flats. One option is a farm-in arrangement with a larger and better resourced mining entity. This will help expand the project by attracting third party funding and expertise. Peter Shou,
    Managing Director is personally leading the project team for Copper Flats."

My uptake on the above and a possible indication of ORD's near to mid term SP movement is as follows.

1. $3Mill allocated to Copper Flats gives them a whole lot of information that they can use as a bargining chip with Bankers and/or Farm-in provider. As it states "One option is a farm-in arrangement with a larger and better resourced mining entity."

2. Peter Shou ....is personally leading the project team for Copper Flats. Number one man on the Number One Project.

There has to be alot of behind the sceens meetings going on right now, I would imagine, in preperation for the slam dunk at the end of Stage Three. Thats when ORD will become your multibagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.