PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

all is quiet, page-4

1. 222 Posts.

Yeh hey there, noticed the share price jump a bit so thought i'd revisit this thread, its been a while thats for sure. still watching, and havent sold a single share, and just waiting patiently for cashflow to pick up through more production and hopefully a pickup in oil and gas prices which is starting to unfold....

I've been away again for last 6 weeks so out of touch with the guys but will try and check in with Justin or Ryan in the next few days and see how things are shaping up.
    Getting the funding partner(s)for Atocha signed up would be a good milestone and commencement there should be way more exciting than the 4 Rivers project which is a pretty minor play in the big picture... After the savaging of the sp with the markets collapse last year its going to take sometime for confidence to return for a stock like Pryme and only seriously good results will see it rebound... but when it does it will be good... and as you can see from market depth theres a lot more buy orders stacked up now and very few sell orders... nothing above 11c, so that is a good sign

we've hung in this long, so another 6 or 12 months wont hurt...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.