NIA niagara mining limited

all is revealed

1. 89 Posts.
    Months without info and just outright manipulation is what has been going on. They could not have made it any more obvious, they must really think no one is watching

That buyer you know the one who had been buying for ages (on behalf of a certain entity) up to 46 so the placement would be secured if the price closed at 46 for three consecutive days. It seems he has now turned into a seller and he is off loading as much as he can with out giving a toot because the placement has been secured (job done). But check this out he started selling one day before the placement announcement came to market, do you remember that 600,000 sell order in morning pre open that saw the price open at .425 from a previous close of .46 and the strong selling that day and the next before the placement announcement came to market? what do you call that again? Coincidence? Your too kind.

Manipulating the price is below the belt but what gives them the Godly right to shine the light on a select few while allowing the rest of us to sit in the dark for two days

........ But guess what I for one want some answers. And now in those famous opening lines …… I am pleased to announce that I will be requesting an explanation …..not by email to Daws, instead, let me download that form, lets see ASX Complaints……..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.