KML kangaroo metals limited

all kml shareholders, page-10

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi baukaw,

There are a couple of questions that I would like you to answer which are troubling me a little.

1) How is it that you know about this other offer and it is not been released to the market and how would you know whether it was given to the board prior to the announcement?

The only way I could see this happening is that you represent the other offer. If this is true dont you think that you should reveal your self.

2) How do you know that the new boardmembers are part of the vendors. This also has not been released to the market. Or do you have knowledge of what the project is and if you do how did you obtain this information?

Realistically I think we leave it up to us shareholders to decide. There is obviously some discord amongst you and the eagle and a few others but I really want to wait and see what is being put up so if I am really interested I should turn up to the meeting or at least ring the new board members and find out.

I suppose if you have a look back at the past the way this company got the assets and the people behind it at that time it was set up to fail. It would be interesting to see how George Papmehall got all his shares. Isnt George a good friend of John Terpu of conquest fame and isnt that where all the tenements came from. I thought at the time it looked a very shonky deal. Maybe the ASIC should go back to the start and see what happened then. I wonder if those people are concerned about the free shares they got.

I think until we have more information and we get to see this better superior offer. (You must be quite close to them to know that there is no reconstruction)before we decide which way we want to go.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.