KML kangaroo metals limited

all kml shareholders, page-17

1. 1,069 Posts.
    Plough,

I sent a request to ASIC on the 12 November asking if there was any chance pressure could be put on the company for some diclosure about the state of accounts, whether the company was solvent and how long they could carry on without reporting financials to the market. At that stage the current mel'ee hadn't begun.

I had a call from Richard OClery (08 92614141) the following day from the ASIC who informaed me "ASIC is aware of the issues you daise and is conducting enquiries to consider whether there are matters requiring investigation by ASIC". He also said that ASIC does not commment on operational matters and therefore he couldn't tell me much more than that.

I think given the more recent developments it may well be worth a follow up call/email to ensure that they are keeping abreast of the new announcements. I'd prefer someone else (or many others) to make contact so as to give more voices to this problem and hopefully put some pressure on ASIC to give this some very close scrutiny.

The name and number of my contact point is above however you could also send a complaint via their website. There's a form linked to on this page

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+companies+or+people?openDocument

As a tip they prefer direct questions as opposed to general "What's going on ?" type enquiries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.