NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

All Large Sellers Finished?

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    With Mr Coupe out as of last week

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday totaled approximately 14m shares traded. These 3 days saw the share price remain stagnant at 6cents close, so I can assume this was a churn. Hoping that RBC's remaining 6.8m (as of last Friday) are also gone as well. I don't see much intra-day trading for NUH on these 3 days as the volume on each individual day is too low. I always use the 5-Finger rule so selling 7m shares would need 35m volume, however if there were limited to no additional seller then RBC could be out. Note yesterday there was another 5m shares traded as well.

With NUH share price rebounding, just goes to highlight the destructiveness when a large seller exits. Its especially so when there is more than one large seller trying to jump each other to sell (aka. Coupe and Credit Suisse or Coupe and RBC).

Rumour has it that Coupe was offered an off-market cross when he still had like 13m shares but decided to "give NUH the middle finger" by selling on market. Likely would have got a higher average price as well if the off-market crossing was taken.

Anyway will know hopefully next week when I get an updated Top 40 if RBC is out, or at least outside the Top 40. Number 40 as of last Friday stood at 2.4m shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.