KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

All Looking Good for the Future, page-2

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    Slug,

""What are people's thoughts on the upcoming SS?- will we be blown away?, and can the bullish price rise continue in the next few weeks leading to and after the announcement early next month""

The answer to that question is YES. KRC have already supplied information on their Vanadium, Fluorite , Titanium and Iron Oxide deposits. It represents an outstanding set of numbers when you sit down and analyse it properly.
    Since these numbers have been announced, what we have witnessed is a continual uplift in the price for both Vanadium and Titanium. We have also been informed from the so called experts overseas that Vanadium will be one of the more exciting commodities during 2018. There are obvious reasons why they are so bullish which has already been discussed here many many times.

So I guess it is fair to conclude that with every rise in the price of Vanadium, that the economics of this project continues to rise with it.
    We have also been told recently by management that our Vanadium is closing in on the magical purity level of 99.5% I have no doubt whatsoever the guys in the lab will get this over that level. We are already knocking on the door to be precise.
    This alone will increase the value of our Vanadium by 4 to 5 times. Instead of fetching 5000 a tonne it suddenly grows to around 23,000 a tonne. What do you think that does to the overall economics of this project.

So in short our resource is growing more valuable each day because of increasing prices for our products. Our product in turn is also rising substantially because of the improvement of our purity levels. One could say it's the perfect storm.
    Fair to suggest that the stars are aligning for KRC, because right now all of our commodities including gold are all demanding excellent prices.
    We don't determine these prices, but lady luck is currently smiling upon us at the moment and we will gladly take them.

The way the world is heading I feel very confident that these excellent prices will continue to be robust for quite some time and for that reason I am very confident that the scoping study will reflect this, and shareholders should be pleasantly surprised.

I reckon it would be a brave man to bet against the scoping study looking pretty attractive given what I have just highlighted.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $20.09K 2.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1344482 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3849639 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1163613
Last updated 10.31am 03/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.