RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

E47882, Not quite sure whether you meant to say good, or you...

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    E47882, Not quite sure whether you meant to say good, or you have a stutter and were saying ' GOD ', either way looks good/ggod to me.
    Thanks for yours, Warnie's, Fatstocks and others for excellant research and posts, very much appreciated.

Must admit at the present 'tis a little frustating with current prices, although I have a number of options bought at $0.049, I also have a lot purchased at up to $0.11c, times running out.
    However with 3rigs, and Kevin wills very much aware of
    expiry date of options, one would assume any news will be
    within the next 3 weeks.

Found it interesting that the Dow was for once up more times last week than down, presumably oil related.
    However am a South Ozzie and in todays, Sunday Mail under ' Money ', out of 9 stocks tipped as ' buys' sells or hold, by 3 different finance houses 8 were ' buys ' and 1
    ' hold ', no sells which is certainly different to previous weeks/months.

Lesley lebrand, of Grand Private had FMG as a buy, comments
    ' The $25b New Force in Iron Ore continues to defy all doubters and critics, recently achieving first production and project completion in WA as forecast. these milestones now allow FMG to pursue its ambitious expansion plans, potentially up to 200mtpa. Consensus research has underestimated FMG's potential for some time now, and we maintain a $15 price target in spite of irrational short selling '

Providing FMS come up with what we all anticipate, certainly looks ggod!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.