RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

NutcrackerIt was supposed to be "good" the second glass of red...

1. 460 Posts.
    Nutcracker
    It was supposed to be "good" the second glass of red was starting to take effect !
    I drove past Flinders on Beulah Rd last week a couple of times and had a burning desire to scream out the window "Hurry Up" but managed to constrain myself.
    Having watched what Kev did with MXR before options expiry I am sure we are in for a few good ann's before the end of Sept.
    Having read all sorts of things about demand and China etc. if we halve what is the expected growth and possible IO amount, we are still in a very very good position IMO.
    The market surely has to be at bottom, or close to it, so the next few months will be all good for FMS holders IMO !!
    The short selling of FMG and the like has had an effect but I think that will ease soon once the market turns upwards.
    Twiggy has major plans and hopefully FMS can be part of that.
    I attended the meeting on April 16, I think that's when it was, and the board and Kev were very up beat and I got the distinct feeling from them all that what they wanted to do was JORC up the resource and sell to the highest bidder !
    My gut feeling and purely my opinion is that we will come up with a resource larger than what they think, over 500MT especially with the CAZ tenement thrown in IMO.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1654 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 8877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.