For myself ,who has been on HC since its beginning[the days of...

1. 5,447 Posts.
    For myself ,who has been on HC since its beginning[the days of solo etc,I think Dave r is that vintage also]the forum has gone through many changes,mostly good.Whereas in the beginning it was 99% stocks because it was such a powerfull medium that was not available elsewhere.The newsletters were all powerfull then but these forums have achieved a similar power.The downside is the content in a bear market;boredom breeds insults it seems and with the world in turmoil,more insults and disputes.However I can put up with all the chaff because I believe it lessens the number of military conflicts.This may appear nonesense at the moment but knowledge is a powerfull tool and the internet will prove its worth as time goes on.I have put myself up as anti-semetic[not true]and copped flack for it.No worries,I have learnt a lot from the other side.I agree that personal attacks are the lower side of the site but there are many phrases that cover that.I'm sure the site will mature given time and will have to be adjusted.Have you thought of applying the 'time out' approach for those that offend too often,like sport.They will quickly realise the part HC plays in their life and clean up their act.Just my thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.