Croup,To a large degree I go along with what you say.All I ever...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Croup,

To a large degree I go along with what you say.

All I ever did was once mention that I was Jewish and a supporter of Israel.

That was a red flag to the wrong kind of bulls here.

Even during a bull market!

I saw the lopsided rubbish that was being posted and thought, hey, there are two sides to every story.

So I posted the other side.......

Well, it appears that opened a can of worms.......

I post one thing....the next minute I am jumped on by 20 others who not only have a different view, which I can tolerate, but the anti-semitic abuse flowed pretty freely.

Yeah, the smarter ones tried to disguise it, but after a while it became transparent.

Not a problem......I have had many years to get used to it.

I fell into a hole, by becoming a little personal, unfortunately a bad example that I picked up from some of the loonies here.

The result was that I got sent to the sin-bin, did the crime...paid the time...... and as such I either stay away from personal abuse, particularly fowl banal language directed at an individual or their family, however at times I have a low level go which I believe any self respecting moderator would read and have a chuckle.

Now, if I would not have disclosed my religion and would have copped it sweet with all the vitriol directed at Jews and at Israel, maybe these Klowns would have spent themselves and gone away.......

But I thought, bugger that.....I have a view....I have a right to express myself........and I did......and will.

And to the resident anti semites who are crying foul............bad luck....

To the resident anti Zionists who wouldn't know one if they tripped over one........who are now crying foul.......bad luck.

To those who make dispareging remarks about our troops in Iraq....which gives me the impression that they would secretly like to see them collect it....just so that they can hang sh*it on Howard.........and are now crying foul............bad luck.

And to the Yank-bashers who would love nothing more than to see the Americans get done like roast and are now crying foul...........bad luck.

And to those who don't like the flags I have posted especially the one in the middle...........

Real bad luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.