MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

all of a sudden, page-17

1. 11,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1694
    jimmy1979,

There are many reasons people downramp. Often it is an egoic thing.

When somebody sells a stock, there is quite often the wish to see the share price go lower, so as to comfirm ones "rightness" or correct decision. This is especially the case if somebody has lost money on a trade. One of the ways of reducing the "hurting" of a loss is the comfort that the loss could have been bigger had they have not sold.

Others downramp as the price is going up, because they missed out on the huge gains that they are seeing others get.

Another response (which I haven't noticed much of yet) is to blame somebody else for their loss. Maybe they were guided by the many bullish posts on HC. So they can blame those posters. We have seen this happen lots on other threads.

It's also worth reminding some of the large positive posters here that it is easy to feel comfortable with your investment when you bought at 8c (and maybe took some profits near 20c) than if you bought in at an average of nearly 20c (which many people did).

There are still lots to look forward too, like taub. So plenty of reasons to hold. I actually sold today, but only because personally I'm a biotech man and I don't feel comfortable with my lack of knowledge regarding mining.

Best wishes to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.