MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Better question to ask is why it dropped 40% before...

1. 8,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Better question to ask is why it dropped 40% before results...

Yea! really.What question?

Sorry,Fiendish,couldn't help it, as I like your stlyle,but in this case I think you should know better.This stock trades around a market cap of $10million.Peanuts in the scheme of things.Could be $15mil or $25mil....still chicken feed and typical of explorers at this stage.Most explorers hop along the bottom with 100/150% price variations....you,of all people should know that....nothing new.This stock has at the moment got nothing to value it on except fears and dreams and as such the price reflects that.And in case you haven't noticed volatility HAS increased since the GFC,with the increased use of the internet,increased use of BOTS,dark pools,conditional trade orders,retail investors and on-line traders.You should know that.If not get an education here....

http://www2.mccombs.utexas.edu/faculty/bing.han/specretailtrading.pdf

"This paper examines the characteristics and pricing of stocks that are actively traded by speculative retail investors. We ?nd that stocks with high “retail trading proportion” (RTP) have strong
    lottery features and they attract retail investors who are known to exhibit a strong propensity
    to gamble with stocks."

I think you are making a mountain from a molehill. MNE will do that...lol!

I think many here cannot correctly proportion their RISK money,TRADING money,and INVESTMENT money.Do that wisely and relax while the story unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.