GPN greater pacific gold limited

all on line, page-7

1. 2,257 Posts.
    re: grab a reality check .........Indeed, I believe on the evidence presented by your post, that it is you who has the 'untreatable mental illness' T02G0! Anyone who is trying to impress by posting in a supposed authoritive and knowledgable manner should at least know how to spell properly!
    As you have clearly made 8 spelling errors out of 13 lines posted, I calculate therefore that you are mentally deficient to the tune of 61.53%.
    Leopards do not change their spots, but yes, your right, let's judge a company on it's merits!
    Thinking......! (pause)
    Reading.......! (pause)
    Analysing.....! (pause)
    Collating......! (pause)
    Consensus...! :- There are no merits, no proven reserves, no assays, no hope.....just lot's of dirt,
    and a squillion shareholders to play marbles with, in the dirt.
    Oh, and by the way, your line and I quote :
    'denegrate
    a person by foul and deliberate prefabrications is not Australian' -:End Quote.
    Well that translates to
    'denegrate a person by foul and deliberate 'to manufacture the parts of (a structure) beforehand for later assembly' is not Australian.
    People live in 'prefabrications' you goose...........that's mistake No. 9 out of 13 lines posted, which therefore increases your mental deficiency to 69.23% IMHO.
    And let me guess? You then expect intelligent people and investors to listen to your pathetic attempt to discredit 'well informed objectors' on this thread! Good Luck! I'm glad it's your money, because you would have been better off donating it to charity, at least then it would have gone to a good cause! 'ouch', that hurts!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.