AS1 0.00% 1.9¢ asara resources limited

Heres my take:This stock is just following the same path as...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Heres my take:

This stock is just following the same path as every other "hot tip" stock from the newsletter folks .

From start of newsletter coverage : (usually a week after the results , so they can buy up ahead of the recommendation)

1.Initial spike - Sheep come in, smart money lock in profits (smart money are the ones that bought in based on the drill report , not someones elses interpretations of it)

2. Decent pullpack circa 25-30% from initial peak - sheep look for the exit and start climbing over each other

3. Stall out at around retrace level for a while , smart money accumulate from the weak hands.

Then hopefully....

4. Confirmation of drill results = sustained move upwards and rerating much higher

Further to the recent drilling:

Mineralisation , the likes of what has already been reported by GMR , very rarely occurs in isolation within a sheer zone , and being so shallow , is probably the top of a much larger system that lies below. Tip of the iceberg if you will. (this is the theory at least!)

And although they might not get a repeat hit straight away , the probabilty of reoccurances in the area is definitely in their favour.

I'm expecting next drill results will be more inline with BF averages (say around 10m to 20m @ 2gt - 4gt )maybe with some smaller /higher grade intersections.

It could take some time before they understand the geometry of system below and are able to effectively point the drill bit in the right direction.

A great speccie for the long term , try and build a free carry and let it ride. And don't get carried away.

Buy zone looks to me at between 20c - 24c for now .

If the results take a few more weeks to filter through , you may get 18c - 20c as the buzz dies down and impatience sets in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $518 27.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1386894 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 441178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.