AS1 5.56% 1.9¢ asara resources limited

all on track, page-89

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Gmr (so far) have higher grade intercepts than anything PRU have ever found. Most PRU intercepts range from between 1-3g/t with higher grade zones from 2-4g/t in the mix. Pru has had many many hits over 40m+ in width however, some hits are up to 80m wide . So the PRU deposits are big in size , but low in grade. With higher grade areas within.

PRU are currently mining ore at around 1.2g/t-1.8g/t (i think) at a cash cost or around $600/oz , which is about the average in WAfrica

GMR's potential to achieve an above average deposit ,with grades averaging above 3g/t , depends on the occurance of the super high grades over a large enough area. Having a large low grade site , with several area's of brilliant grades is also very lucrative , as they can blend the different ore bodys to get a consistent high grade feed.

Sure, they are likely to at least have a great starter pit around the high grade intercepts, but we need more size to start factoring in an economical deposit.

Purely speculative at this point of course , but those big hits sure look like a smoking gun to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $836 44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386894 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 468450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.