PLT 1.43% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Good one Red.I attempted to use a Google translation page...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Good one Red.

I attempted to use a Google translation page (http://www.stars21.com/translator/turkish_to_english.html), and it came up with some amusing translations (some associations I wouldn't have thought of putting together, that's for sure!), but it does allow you to get the gist.

Here's a copy of its translation (I promise I haven't changed a word ... don't blame me for any weird associations!):-

>>>>>>>>

510 thousand women each year are caught up in the uterus and cancer of the mouth 288 thousand lives lost because of this disease is. Detection of mouth cancer in the uterus, called TruScreen to the problems solved in the new device is a classic test.

29 May 2009 11:26

The main target of the uterus mouth cancer screening, but not yet transformed into cancer cells is to identify structural changes showing. Turkey began to be implemented in the new cancer of the mouth of the uterus with TruScreen scanning is done in an objective manner and the uterus mouth cancer precursors by the other method can detect 22 per cent more accurate. Results can only be taken immediately.

Tissue over the mouth of the uterus is being reviewed

The description of the device with the authorities in Turkey TruScreen'in following information was included, "TruScreen 'a different version of the classic screening test or an enhanced version' is not. The device not only instances of superficial cells, the uterine tissue over the mouth to allow review. Disadvantage of classical methods is turning to their advantage. Necessary infrastructure as well as developed countries TruScreen that cancer screening programs in countries of high quality uterus mouth made to be implemented. TruSceen different ethnic and geographical regions for more than 5 thousand women have been tried on. At the very beginning of this country, Australia, UK, USA, Brazil, Italy, Philippines, China, Russia, Singapore and South Africa to come. Objective and self-checking TruScreen'de results taken from a digital system that, as in classical test required for cellular recognition of the subjective decision is needed. By cells from the mouth of the uterus with the brush be starving this new device compared to the classical method of scanning the scanned person does not cause pain and discomfort. "

The device gives instant results and the lens

With classical methods of the differences between the test also mentioned in the statement, "Turkey in the uterus for early detection of oral cancer are used different methods. Among these methods, and instant results TruScreen lens is the only method. Classical methods are needed for a procedure that requires hard work. Average 4-10 minutes to review each sample and the error is very suitable. Because each sample between 50 thousand and 300 thousand cells were small and thin to review the entire assessment of change is necessary. This situation of many cancer patients to be at that led to false negative results can be born "was said.

Turkey Health Organization (TUSAN), an appropriate screening test, a simple, acceptable, accurate, cheap, says must be consistent and selective. Turkey authorized by the new device TUSAN TruScreen'in taken care to all of the criteria in accordance with the structured clinical study has been proved that said.

The design and production history

Cancer of the mouth of the uterus and the Prof. kolposkopide an international name. Malcolm Coppleson traditional tests in the quest to develop a technology in the lens. Dr. Bevan Reid, the physical measurements such as electrical potential with the help of the differences between normal and abnormal tissue would be detected.
    Sydney made two gynecologist Coppleson and Reid'in pioneered many areas TruScreen project implemented in the engineering awards received the Polartechnics is a company.

Among the awards, engineering design and continues with the 2002 Australian Design Awards in the electronic software (Australian Design Awards) first prize is also available.

In 2007, Australia's fastest Polartechnics biotechnology companies have been selected to show progress.
    Australia National Government Polartechnics'in Laboratory (CSIRO) is working on with TruScreen for many years, R & D efforts during the "Polarprob" was known as. Depending on a separate computer that is running "Polarprob" ongoing development and design work has gained as a result of today's performance and appearance. Before we begin commercial sales in Australia,''the name''TruScan has been registered. European sales are beginning to work in other areas of activity''Truscan''name is registered on behalf of a company because of''the name of the product was''TruScreen. These advanced technologies are all over the world with an''I''is TruScreen. Polartechnics Medical Device Quality Yönetmenliği'nce ISO 13485: 2003 has been accredited. TruScreen, Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia and in Europe as the CE has the approval of regulatory authorities.

You can get detailed information about cancer Rahimağzı: www.truscreen.com.tr

Tags: rahimağzı cancer truscreen

This news has been read 2785 times.
    (3 min. Arayla is updated)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cheers. (... that's the weirdest post I've ever made!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.0¢ $10.68K 14.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.