GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Interesting suggestions. Bangkok relieves The Factaa from having...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting suggestions.

Bangkok relieves The Factaa from having to transport ping, pong and friends from their homeland to entertain the GOT faithful. However, I imagine the Thai Government wouldn't be overly receptive to The Factaa, given his penchant to import the aforementioned delicacies, surely it's been putting pressure on their lady stocks?

Groote Eylandt youth centre? Think big dkell. Surely the delivery of a few Ferrari 599 GTB Fioranos to select BHP directors will encourage them to vacate the island for a weekend?

I have no doubt Venezuela will greet us with open arms. The 'statue' trade has quickly become the staple of their economy. I envisage The Factaa would receive a hero's parade through Caracas and a Presidential welcome. Hell, Hugo Chavez can be the guest of honour at our little party.

Vegas presents some interesting options. However, somewhat cliche. Lets go one better...

My thoughts? Swan River. Why? This party will make headlines around the world, so lets wake up this sleepy little town we call Perth. Venue? With the impending launch of the 'Canberra' class aircraft carrier, it is my understanding that the HMAS Tobruk will be decommissioned. If GOT tickles that elusive $5 mark, I propose we take this beast from the Royal Australia Navy and use it as the 'venue' for our little get together.

Just an idea.

Ashton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.