AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Yes Raynkaye, and thanks for your support.By now, I would assume...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes Raynkaye, and thanks for your support.

By now, I would assume that everyone here would have realised that I am a straight shooter and, that I strongly express my views in what I do believe, and that in my opinion it is true.

I can assure everyone here that I am not an upramper because, if I was one, by now I would have sold out of my holdings realising that there was nothing else here for me to do, nor any immediate gains to be made, and gone umpramping elsewhere.

I simply argue my point in what I believe to be the case, and I hope that by doing so, posters here do not believe that I am on a mission. I AM DEFINITELY NOT !!

As I said many times before, AGM is not all done and gone, far from it, and I think that ZFX is beginning to realise that for the time being.

I do also believe that ZFX, once this thing is well and truly over, they will realize that they will have to run AGM as a separate entity for the time being, and down the track, (unless Junchian change it's mind first), they will either have to keep us as AGM's shareholders, or giving us an option to exchange scrip for scrip in either ZFX or ZFX/OXR Joint Venture.

Proofs of what I believe, and emphasized for a long time now, are in the AGM announcement released today, by the new Chairman of AGM.

Again, these are my thoughts but, I will like to be as sure as that, when I go to the races.

But hey, I have been wrong before , you know??

Good luck to holders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.