AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Thanks F15, but what we have to remember that it is a concerted...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks F15, but what we have to remember that it is a concerted effort by everyone who is still holding.

And, as for what you said regarding Junchian not putting their hands in the pockets, no one knows if they did or not.

What we have to remember is, that someone is still buying a few dribs and drabs of AGM at $1.105 and, no one knows who that is. For what we know it could be someone that is buying on behalf of Junchian and, on the other end, it may not be.

In the meantime ZFX has estended for a while longer in the hope of picking up a few that get scared from the misleading statements written on the letter they continuously send out, and also because they know that when they declare the final bid and close the door, THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AFTER THAT, ABOUT ANOTHER OFFER FOR THE REMAINING AND EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS.

I also believe that after the six months have gone, ZFX will bend backwards trying to get us to give them our shares because it would be a real headache for them to run AGM as a separate entity, when they own about 86% of it and, if and when they (AGM) will pay dividends to ZFX, (which without a doubt ZFX would want a return on their investments), so would we get those fat dividends.

For the time being though, Junchian will still hold the trump card and as such they now have a seat in the new AGM board.

Come September, when we get the first shipment of ore delivered to Junchian as per the offtake agreement, we will the find out what the outcome will be.

I cannot help feeling sorry for the few remaining of us who are currently selling though but, after all it is their choice and I can fully understand that they may want their money invested in something that promises a quick return, instead of waiting to see what will unfold.

But hey, we are playing the market you know, and we go along with what we think is best for us.

As for me, at this stage of the game, I feel that I am sitting pretty. And, don't forget that no one can take away that $1.10 offer, away from us.

Yes, I may loose the chance of possibly doubling my money by investing the funds from AGM to something else but, on the other end, I may pick a dud and loose what I am currently reassured to have now, and possibly go better down the track.

Good luck to you, and all the long term holders,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.