AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Seeker,I agree with you that ZFX, at the present moment in time,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Seeker,

I agree with you that ZFX, at the present moment in time, will not be able to get to the 90% required to force the compulsory acquisition, unless they can get Junchian to sell and, IMHO, they (ZFX) will be able to get to the moon first.

The Chinese are here to get assurances of getting the minerals and not for the money, let me assure you of that, my friend and, IMO they are not going to take any risks.
    They are sick and tired to be screwed each year by the likes of BHP and RIO, with ridiculous iron ore price increases.

As for ZFX pulling the bid, my understanding is that if they do, they will have to wait for another six months before they can lodge another one, unless of course they are prepared to increase the current bid.

On the other end, even if they decide to do so, they would still have to convince the Chinese to let go of their holding in order to take control of AGM and, IMHO, there is a fat chance of that. Not at this stage anyway.

Interesting to read the AGM announcement released today on the ASX, where the new AGM Chairman is emphasazing that he will look after the remaining 1500 shareholders just as good as if there were the original amount of shareholders, before the ZFX takeover took place. As I made a mention of it before, someone's balls would be on the chopping block, if they weren't prepared to do so, and IMO, ASIC will make sure of that.

That, IMO is very reassuring that ZFX, at this stage of the game aren't getting anywhere and it is also a reassurance to the remaining shareholders, that we are continuing to be looked after.

In the announcement there is also a mention of the soon to be first production and of the good relatinship that the new management of ZFX, is enjoying with the Chinese, giving them deivery of the first products.

Currently I am tyrying to sell some IGO, and if successfull, I wil buy more ADY.

Good luck to holders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.