MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The sale is deep in its process and if it wasnt for the...

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    The sale is deep in its process and if it wasnt for the Brazilian bank slowing things up then the sale might of already been done.

Talk was around $230m which is enough to source the debt of the 2 secured creditors and absolutely nothing left for anyone else(im sure their fees will be on top)

They have struggled with offers since the company was put into v/a receivership and this offer carried merit for all parties to proceed with the process....

People argue of the EV revolution and thats viable also the stocks declining and the NI price making up 50%, but you have to go back 2 yrs when they first put out to offer for sale....This process hasnt just happened....They laughed when we mentioned $500m, theres no offers any where close to this and what they have been offered they are excepting and going through the process

Now the above is their argument and "who knows the price of NI 'has very valid arguments and yes of course we have to go back a long time and you can see why the lowball offers have been taken....

This is why we are seeking advice because todays offer is not todays worth IMHO, but if they stopped the process now and re tendered back to market how long and at what cost would it be and of course a left field event that might throw it all into shit street.....THEY are NOT going to take that chance..imho

How do we go about seeking fair value and trying to stop the sale????????????

The biggest thing we might have is from glossy operational updates to suspension in such a short time gives us a big sniff of something they might of been planning..........

We all know what is actually happening, but can we prove it? and can we pursue it?

I guess lucky Phil and myself will find out Monday at 5pm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.