MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

All over done and dusted, page-203

1. 26,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1737
    Everyone knows that PoN goes into cycle and this time there is an once in a generation start of the EV boom (can it be as big as the China boom which caused the N2 eclipse?) but you can start to see it's effect on PoN already and they supposedly have the best analyst that money can buy, WTF are they being advised.
    In addition the REAL is now back to 3.34 and given the state of the US and Brazil economy with the US interest rate of 1.75% to Brazil's 7%, you can't tell me the REAL won't depreciate further for at least the next 5 years.
    Both these are low risks to place the mine in C&M for another year, PoN will more likely get back to $7US/lb than lower to $6US/lb and REAL 3.80, that's when the mine will be worth at least $500M USD!!!!!
    Given we can see this, how can't they? Maybe they are nuts and are shafting us and themself..........I highly doubt it.
    Any details about what they estimate their total operation will be if they are currently mining taking into account the REAL gone from 3.07 to 3.34 and by-product credit increases???? I doubt it isn't around $5-5.50US/lb that the CFO mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.