MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The mine has not been sold but is in its late stages and they...

1. 7,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    The mine has not been sold but is in its late stages and they foresee a close of the sale by end of May(or close to it)
    The numbers spoken was around the $230m mark.

In every-bodies opinion it would be more profitable just to reopen the mine and relist because on relisting the potential rise in sp would be monumental, the creditors also know this and have dedicated their time and efforts of just getting shut.....
    They have made a decision that is not going to be reversed and they will not stop a sale that has taken many many months to get to this point.

What they are doing is LEGAL, no matter how much we dont like it or how much it stinks it is legal...

If anyone wants to push this forward, we have people waiting to take it to funders, but they have to have a very winnable case and the only case they see as a legitimate one is against the former directors for not announcing to market the real state of affairs so that Mr Market can make informed decisions..

So as Lucky Phil stated last night, if anyone can come up with the evidence that proves the directors mislead in any shape or form their investors then please put it up here or email us direct...

Guys the sale is going through, channelling the energy over to the directors would be the way to go...

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.