MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"do they see it different now? Is it "really" different now to...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "do they see it different now? Is it "really" different now to them?"

They should see it no different unless all of people in the market want some nickel in their backyard. Are there enough people want nickel? More and more but not enough.

These secured creditors are object-driven. We, mostly, are emotion-driven, that we have to be since we have no option. What does the secured creditors want? They want them debt money back first. Do they want more? Of course but it is out of anyone's control. So they want to get what they could.

Yes, np is recovery but who could be sure what it would be tomorrow? You put too much in MBN and you tend to interpreter anything into positive drive for MBN. Could people see the same things? Never since all of us have different micro environment or context.

Only god hand could push np into a level which shock all positively which is the only hope I could see. Could it happen? I don't know but if it happen before MBN mine is sold, we are at very good position. What if it never happen? Turn on the tap and wash MBN into the sink forever!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.