MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

So nickel mines are plentiful at the moment with many being sold...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    So nickel mines are plentiful at the moment with many being sold on market for pennies on the dollar (is the story being told)... So who in their right mind would sell a mine right now.

1. With so many Nickel operations down and out this is spearheading a massive supply shortage which is obviously about to play out (i can only imagine in a year or two how valauble nickel is if now there is close to zero demand for an operation that at the moment would be very profitable..

2. Given they could open Mirabela Nickel now and make profits.. on what planet would you then decide to sell it for a fraction of its enterprise value.

3. A firesale only made sense at Nickel at $4 or so.. now its back above break even selling for pennies on the dollar is madness. I fail to see how any businessman would come to this conclusion.

We have been fleeced out of our hard earned coin here.. played like a fiddle, the ASX has washed their hands and the Brasilian Government is looking for another blood meal of foreign investors to harvest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.