MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...85% are still held by substantial share holders...?" It has...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...85% are still held by substantial share holders...?"

It has made too many little shareholders dream, the MBN would be alive after putting into market to sell. So far so bad and no any big shareholders would like to save MBN. They bet and failed. They, as anyone in the market after big loss, failed not just in money but gut.

What is common in the market? People bet when they shouldn't and run when everything would become better. Why have these 85% big guys trapped here? They jumped into a pity boat when a storm was impending. They(as non-secured creditors) gave up in darkest time. Now np is up and looks very promising. What could they do or what will they do?

1. If the sale has been signed and waited for complication, they would be losers without questions. Anyway the mine has been in sale for more than one year and they are not in the control seat.
    2. If the sale has not been signed, the np would stir their gut. Could some of them as non-secured creditors get united and stop the sale? Could the secured creditors have the same view as all of us?
    3. Any shafting to others means cost. If the np price could be up to more than $7 and show strong future prospect and the mine has not been in its sale completion phase, it is quite possible the secured or non-secured creditors would get their gut stronger. Anyway if we could get easy money we don't want to climb the hill for it.
    4. Big question to the big shareholders but not secured creditors is if they would like to pay more for the right to get MBN in relist. If they do so, they could win their money back in quite high probability. Do they have the gut after their big miscalculation in the first DOCA?

NP rising would stir the peace around MBN. It is good. We need the white knight for themselves and then benefit all of shareholders. Could we get one white knight? It would be known very soon if np just up as we have got a little bit used of.

Yep, we come to a point about yes or not. God blesses you and MBN if there is a god.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.