MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

If the sale has happend then as stiffed x-holders apparently...

1. 5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    If the sale has happend then as stiffed x-holders apparently getting nothing.. are we not entitled to proof of sale and evidence that nothing is left for us.. if a contract is signed lets see it.. if the funds havent hit the bank yet its not my concern because as you say the deal is set and signed so why not come out into the light and put us out of our misery..

Of course share holders with no evidence of a sale and a strong nickel price are going to think the mine will be reopened or sold at a decent price.

Most deals i know are dependent on receiving the actual payment .. if there is a delay on the buyers side i think you are entitled to cancel the deal.. how long would it be fair to wait under such circumstances..
    On the flip side.. no kind of Brasil bank delay would be possible on the sellers side that i can imagine as recieving money is not a thing banks through obstacles in front of, so hence to me they can't have it both ways.

Either its sold.. prove it!

Or its not .. open it!

im going to see if i can get some media coverage .. worth a couple of emails. I like the angle of it being the 2nd VA, the talking up of lawyers claiming they were awesome bringing this back.. the opaque conspiracy nature of this.. the rumors of a relisting 1 year or more back on a different exchange under a new name to screw holders.. the fact a brasil bank is delaying the payment transfer (supposedly!)

We could be looking at the New York best seller!

God i can only imagine what bigger holders are going through.. from memory most you guys had far larger positions than me and i feel like i have been rogered by an omnibus.
    Last edited by 1for1: 19/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.