MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The once long troubled MBN’s asset’s will sell when the secured...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    The once long troubled MBN’s asset’s will sell when the secured creditors get what they want ... rising Nickel prices simply increase the chance of that - no one else involved has any reason nor the responsibility to then wait for a sale price that pays everyone back. And they won’t.

Most other major shareholders NAB, HSBC, Boston etc will not be part of a class action - won’t start one, won’t be part of one (aside from fact there isn’t one ... and yes we still patiently search and wait for proof of foul play - anyone got anything???) - as it will just promote them as makers of poor investment decisions: Never a good look while at the same time always promoting their own managed investment funds and their own supposed investment prowess.

The MBN entity that we once owned is not being sold - it is kaput, worth zippo and is no longer an entity (we’ve all claimed our capital losses right?). IE Anybody owed anything - aside from a secured creditor have essentially and legally been told by the liquidators to take their loss and bugger off.

What is being sold - in the receivers hope that it is enough that the long standing and annoying (to them) secured creditors also agree to bugger off - are any of the assets that were once owned by the MBN that we once owned (and no longer do). Offers so far for what’s on sale just simply have not been enough for the secured creditors to agree to any sale - and until they do, they hold sway over the assets (bulldozers etc) that are very likely integral to the running of this bog hole of a mine that’s located on the other side of the planet in the ar*e end of nowhere.

Find and present facts for a class action (reminder ... what weren’t we told while we were listed in 2015) that override our feelings of being shafted and the facts that (so far) show we all otherwise just simply made a risky investment decision that quickly turned out to be a bad one.

All IMHO and DYOR and show us [me] the money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.