MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

All over done and dusted, page-36

1. 12,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Hi guys,

I have received 4 emails so far. Not bad for a Sunday arvo. I will start putting relevant details in an excel spreadsheet and track it (and share it too with you all).

@apples has been in touch with a journalist with a brief email re MBN....waiting on more details on that once the journalist comes back... thanks Apples for that quick one...

We took the first step to RECLAIM MBN. Now we need to put in some more meat around this bone. @AlCp , yes we need some lawyer to help us out but before committing a $ amount we first need to get ourselves together and decide on how to take this forward in terms of sharing the costs. And yes, we will need to spend some $ to get the best advice but please do not spend any personal money before we all come together - just a personal suggestion. It will be improper of one person to spend money and then if this group doesn't get formed, how do we compensate one spending? Hope you get where I am coming from

Waiting for more emails today.

I am part of a few ASX investors group on FB, will post this out there and see if anyone holds/held MBN and would like to join. We need NUMBERS here and fast !!!

Any more ideas? Please share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.