MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Interesting....I hope it does delay it and they even mention the...

1. 26,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Interesting....I hope it does delay it and they even mention the benefit of the rise of USD and nickel sulphide.

The invasion of members of the Landless Movement in the area of Mirabela Mineração, in the municipality of Itagibá, could disrupt the sale of the mining company. According to the GIRO, the multinational is in final process of purchase by an international group. With the rise in the dollar and nickel sulphide, trading is getting closer, but the invasion may complicate trading, the company's management said Monday afternoon. This is the third on-the-spot invasion by the MST. Earlier this morning, about 60 families invaded the area consisting of Atlantic forest and cacao plantations. The first occupation of the Landless took place in March 2016. The following month, after a court order, the group of more than 400 people left the area. In May 2016, the MST returned to the site and only left in February 2017, after compliance with a new warrant issued by the courts. In an interview with radio station Amarelinho, on the morning of Tuesday (24), a Mirabela lawyer said the company is already taking steps before the court for repossession. After a crisis in the international market, with the low value traded in nickel, Mirabela closed the production of ore in May 2016, about one thousand workers (direct and indirect) were dismissed. (Giro Ipiaú)

http://www.giroitagiba.com.br/2018/04/invasao-do-mst-pode-atrapalhar-venda-da.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.