MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The ASX need to step up and accept some accountability here for...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    The ASX need to step up and accept some accountability here for allowing the 2nd DOCA to fail as an ASX compliant stock.

The way shareholders have 100% been left out to dry here with zero information and zero support.. we are all victims here and the fact we are still here talking about it is anecdotal evidence in itself.. for if we had an adequate level of closure we would of all been putting our time and efforts elsewhere.

ASX is a disgrace firstly, 2nd the Judge who ruled that a similar fleecing of a stocks shareholders was legal (i dont know where this happend or what the situation was but apparently its legal to sell to themselves for pennies on the day -- of course i dispute this but who am i!)

I think the chances of us getting screwed for 100% are greater due to the Santa Rita mine being in Brasil which unfortunately is an unrulely dishonest country to do business in. BHP found out the hard way so did MBN faithful.. ): Criminals can flee there to safety.. kind of like what looks to have happened to us>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.