MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

And cobalt is the hottest metal in the planet right now.. and...

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    And cobalt is the hottest metal in the planet right now.. and mirabelanickel is ideal for EV battery cells.

It's like this .. the real estate market crashed so if we sold our million dollar we will only get 150,000.. bug the rental market is still robust and bounced back and is now above pre crash levels... but instead of renting it out to make a great income.. the place is boarded up and left in state with $200,000 sale tag in one newspaper no one.

We should take these guys to an international tribunal... we don't know the details because there was no continuous disclosure.... we have been forsaken by the asx and those lawyers were 100% blind to shareholders concerns.. lawyers have a special place in hell next to real estate agents.

How long was this fleecing planned.. why were the final asx releases in such stark contrast to the rosy quarterly phone conferences...

In the investment world I can understand losing money when a company fails but this whole thing stinks like the sydney fish markets mid summer heatwave styles.

Would they really sell it for pennies on the dollar.. these hotshot lawyers told us we'd lost everything a year back now .. but

Still no sale
    Nickel rocketing
    Reale tanking
    Cobalt fast becoming an expensive highly demand EV metal
    Nickel sulphate concentrate (from MBN) commanding a premium due to it being ideal for EV cells etc.

We are told there is no demand but I call bollocks in that as lithium and cobalt mines are getting snapped up left, right and centre based on the coming EV revolution making MBN a must have for Tesla and ALL other carmakers.

MBN lawyers doing math in front of asx shareholders. 321 + 543 + 321 = 8 .. moving along nothing to see here... here so mad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.