MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I am not being negative tombo, the situation is what is negative...

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am not being negative tombo, the situation is what is negative - hard as that is to take.
    Look at the share holding statement in you share account.
    Is MBN listed there along with the other shares you own? No it isn't.
    Remember when it used to be listed there - along with the number of shares you held?
    And the hollow feeling you felt the day these just disappeared from your account?
    I certainly do.
    Yes, we should be sitting on a 2 or 3 -bagger at this NP. But the fact is we aren't and won't ever be.
    PAN, for example did a capital raise about the time the NP fell to an unsustainably low level. No way could the NP stay at $4 for any length of time . We all know that. PAN CR was at 20 cps.
    PAN share price today - 60 cps. So, by doing a capital raise PAN remained listed, has great prospects today, and the shareholders who decided to participate in the capital raise are now sitting on a 3 - bagger.
    And PAN isn't even in production!
    Us MBN share holders did not even get a chance to participate in a capital raise to keep the company afloat. Our beloved directors simply shut up shop for us and then quietly disappeared. Thanks guys!
    And as Mattydew I think it was, said - DOCAs are designed NOT to fail. Well this one dried up and blew away in just four or five months!
    As for nagging. I think you should get married tombo - so that you really know what nagging is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.